If you love our clinic and our services, consider nominating us. Copy and paste the link below into your browser annd nominate us!!
FRIENDLY, AFFORDABLE, COMPASSIONATE, PROFESSIONAL, EXPERIENCED
Long Island Animal Surgery provides low cost spay and neuter for all cats, pets and ferals**, plus all dogs.
In addition we offer affordable elective, general and major surgeries for dogs and cats
We do not see animals over 80lbs (60lbs for certain surgeries).
Please read the important information below.
If you have additional questions or would like to make an appointment call us we will be happy to help you. If you get our voice mail, the office is closed or we are in surgery. If you leave your name, phone numbers and a good time to call we will return your call as soon as possible
Days of operation: Monday Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
Drop off times:
- Dogs: 8:00a.m. - 8:30a.m.
- Pet Cats: 8:30a.m. - 9:00a.m
- Feral cats 8a.m. - 10a.m.
- No food after midnight the night before surgery
- Pet cats must be in their own carrier (one cat per carrier)
- Feral cats MUST be in a trap. NO carriers. (**We now have traps for rent)
- Dogs must be on a leash
- Please bring an old towel or blanket to keep your pet warm and comforted after surgery
- Payment must be made in the morning when your pet is dropped off
- Cash or credit cards
- Care credit accepted for major surgeries (not for spays and neuters)
- No personal checks.
For emergency hospitals, see our "links" page